The National Park Foundation is the official charity of America‰۪s national parks and nonprofit partner to the National Park Service.åÊ Chartered by Congress in 1967, the National Park Foundation works to PROTECT more than 84 million acres of national parks through critical conservation and preservation efforts, CONNECT all Americans with their incomparable natural landscapes, vibrant culture and rich history, and INSPIRE the next generation of park stewards. Recover is donating to The National Park Foundation in an effort to helpåÊstrengthen and enhance the future of these national treasures for many years to come. åÊ#ProtectOurParks
- Made from 100% recycled content: recycled plastic (PET) and upcycled cotton.
- 4.0 oz. - 50/50 cotton/poly blend
- No dyes. No chemicals. No wastewater. åÊAll color in the Recover Tee comes from upcycled cotton, which uses 9X less water and energy than a conventional shirt that is dyed.
- Standard Fit - Size Chart
- 100% recycled content
- Lightweight, soft hand and comfortable
- Minimal seams
- Crew Neck
- 50/50 blend
- Post-consumer PET & post industrial cotton
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Recycled plastic (PET) is collected and sorted
- Plastic is cleaned and chopped into flake
- Flake is pelletized into chips
- Chip is melted and extruded into new fiber
- Upcycled cotton scraps are collected and sorted by color
- Upcycled cotton is blended with recycled plastic to create a new blended fiber
- Blended fiber is spun into yarn
- Yarn is knitted into fabric
- Fabric is cut and sewn into a Recover Tee