The Carolinas share more than a state line. We share an unbreakable spirit — one that can’t be dampened by Hurricane Florence or any other adversity. Show your support for the Carolinas and wear your pride on your sleeve with this CAREolinas tee. Presented in partnership between Visit North Carolina and Discover South Carolina, 100% of the proceeds from each sale will go directly to the North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund and One SC Fund to aid in hurricane recovery efforts. For more info and to connect with others supporting relief efforts, visit careolinas.com.
Recover is a North Carolina based sustainable apparel company that specializes in making apparel and accessories out of 100% recycled materials. This Recover Tee is made with a blend of recycled PET (plastic bottles) and upcycled cotton scraps. Just 8 bottles to make 1 shirt. Learn more about the Recover Process here.
Sizing based on adult unisex sizing, regular fit.
Due to the tremendous support of this fundraiser, please allow at least 6 weeks to ship for all orders placed after 10 a.m. Sept. 18. Any orders placed before that time will still ship in two weeks. All orders will ship via Flat Rate USPS shipping - please select that as your shipping option. For international shipping options, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
All proceeds from this sale are going to relief efforts, therefore we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
- Recycled plastic (PET) is collected and sorted
- Plastic is cleaned and chopped into flake
- Flake is pelletized into chips
- Chip is melted and extruded into new fiber
- Upcycled cotton scraps are collected and sorted by color
- Upcycled cotton is blended with recycled plastic to create a new blended fiber
- Blended fiber is spun into yarn
- Yarn is knitted into fabric
- Fabric is cut and sewn into a Recover Tee